We promised that when our Twitter page had reached over 2000 followers, we would do a big Flash giveaway as a “Thank You” to you guys for supporting the podcast. Since we have reached that goal now and it’s a pretty big giveaway that we are doing, we decided to cut into four different giveaways.
Our first Flash giveaway is titled “Definition”.
One person will be able to win The Flash: Rebirth, written by Geoff Johns and art by Ethan Van Sciver. It’s one of the most iconic Flash stories out there and it’s also the first Flash book that I ever bought.
What’s the challenge?
This giveaway is about definition and what we want from you is to define your passion for this character. As a comic book reader or someone who saw the 90’s television show or perhaps the stuff in the animated world, what was it about the fastest man alive that made you a fan to begin with? What is that fascinates you about him? Deep topics like that.
Write a text where you define those things and the one who writes the best text, will win a digital copy of this book. Now here are the rules:
1) You must be following The Flash Podcast on Facebook and Twitter.
2) You need to have an account on Comixology.com: if you don’t have one, you can register an account for free.
3) The text must be sent either to [email protected] or you may post your text on the Facebook post for this giveaway. I’ll put the giveaway post on the Facebook top at the top so you will be able to find it easily.
4) Your text can’t be longer than 500 words and it has to be at least more than 200.
5) If you send in your text via e-mail, don’t forget to add your Twitter name at the bottom so I know who you are on Twitter, should you win.
That’s it! Deadline is Friday, March 28 and because this is our first giveaway, you will be able to send in your text throughout the whole day. A winner will be announced on Sunday, March 30, somewhere in the afternoon.
For any further questions, just post in the comment section and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.